Thursday, May 27, 2010

An Another Hot One..

Today was probably the hottest day so far this year and it has seem to affect the roads in our first due. Engine 7 has run a few accidents today, one of which that had a vehicle go over an embankment. Due to the nature of the call, Truck 2, which I'm driving today also went along. Nothing too serious but we did end up cause quite a traffic jam. It is amazing how quickly traffic can back up by closing just one lane of a four lane highway at 5pm. Other than that it has been a usual day with EMS training, a few medical runs and the daily chores. As I am writing this, I hear and see what appears to be a pretty decent thunderstorm approaching. This usually means business is about to pickup again. Well I'm gonna run and try to catch a few winks before the tones awaken me from my slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment