Sunday, March 7, 2010

Engine 3

Sorry for the delay between posts. Its' that time of the year when I have to take care of all those financial obligations that Uncle Sam requires from me. Now that is behind me, I can return back to posting.
Today I'm on the back of Engine 3. Its been fairly steady this shift. An EMS run, a fire run and a smell of smoke in at the local university. It seems that Engine 3 has been running a lot of fire calls to the local colleges and universities these past few days. Last day they ran a dryer fire in a dorm. There has been quite a few close call fires in the past several weeks. I call them close call fires because our response time is so good that we end up catching them in the early stages. This is not a bad thing for the citizens of Lynchburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment